|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 04:55 PM EST||
MARTINEZ, Calif., Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Engineering/Remediation Resources Group Inc. (ERRG) continues to build on its reputation within the commercial and government sectors. Despite economic uncertainties, performance over the last several years has bucked the trend of decreasing revenue and margins. The outlook for 2012 reflects a return to margins in line with pre-recession performance, with a renewed emphasis being placed on maintaining project profitability.
Fundamentally sound business strategy resulted in ERRG's ranking on Zweig White's 2012 Hot Firm list rocketing to #15 from the 2011 ranking of #34. Zweig White is a respected consultant to the environmental industry.
Engineering News-Record (ENR) is considered the bible for the construction industry has ranked ERRG at #116 on it's list of top 200 environmental consulting firms nationwide for 2012.
Going forward ERRG is well poised to capitalize on the strength of it's experience in successfully performing government and commercial projects.
SOURCE Engineering/Remediation Resources Group Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?