|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 04:49 PM EST||
- Global Opportunities in Energy, Agribusiness, Technology, and Capital Access
WASHINGTON, Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The PanAfrican Entrepreneurs Conference (PAEC) takes place November 15-18, 2012, in Houston, TX at the Four Seasons Hotel. PAEC is an arena for entrepreneurs and business people within the Black Diaspora to meet and further business connections. This is the newly formed international division of the National Black Chamber of Commerce.
The project strategies of PAEC are to promote, help develop and expose procurement opportunities for entrepreneurs. These opportunities will include infrastructure, energy, water management, agri-business, telecommunications, fashion, matchmaking, logistics, transportation, healthcare, environmental management, bidding/tender/RFP management, education facilities, fishing industry, rare minerals.
Representatives of businesses from Equatorial Guinea, Surinam, Nigeria, Cameroon, Trinidad and Tobago, France, Zambia, Ghana, Kenya and South Africa will be in attendance. There will be ample time to network and have face-to-face meetings to explore opportunities and synergies.
Fashion is a huge industry all around the world. We are honored that J. Alexander Martin, founder of the urban brand FUBU which grossed an average of $6 Billion in revenue, will share his knowledge and experiences in the glamour industries of fashion and beauty.
PAEC endeavors to provide alternative sources of investment. Prosper Adabla, CEO of New Capital Holdings in Ghana, offers insight into non-traditional avenues to capital access. While Wanda Felton, First Vice President of the Import- Export Bank of the United Sates will present on the bank's Africa Initiative.
Robert O. Agbede, President and CEO of Chester Engineers, a leading water/waste water, facility design build and management company, steers the largest Black engineering firm in the United States. He will share his significant global experience and best practices.
The Afripolitans, a collective of successful professionals, artists, entrepreneurs, activists, and philanthropists committed to reframing Africa's brand and contributing to the continued emergence of Africa as a player on the world stage host a special, live streamed interactive panel featuring 5 young, successful entrepreneurs.
Explore new opportunities. This event is open to the public. Registration and additional information can be found at www.panafricanec.org. Four Seasons Hotel reservations may be made by calling 800-734-4114.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher