|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 03:22 PM EST||
CHICAGO, Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Chair & CEO of DuPont Ellen Kullman, ranked number 5 on the 2012 Fortune Most Powerful Women list, will address an audience of Chicago's business leaders at the November 14th Global Leaders Luncheon.
Kullman is expected to share how the 210-year-old company is addressing today's global challenges in critical areas such as food and agriculture, energy, and protection of people and the environment, while using a collaborative approach to drive global innovation. This includes how scientists and engineers are working with governments, business partners, customers, and industry leaders to create local and global solutions.
Kullman has been with DuPont since 1988 serving as President prior to her appointment to CEO on January 1st, 2009 at the beginning of the economic recession.
Gold sponsors for this program include Nalco an Ecolab Company and Salesforce.com. Today's Chicago Woman (TCW) and The Wall Street Journal are media sponsors.
As part of its Global Leaders series, The Executives' Club will host Ilene Gordon, Chairman, President & CEO of Ingredion in February and Robert Iger, Chairman & CEO of The Walt Disney Company in April.
For more information or for tickets, contact visit http://centennial.executivesclub.org or call The Executives' Club at 312-263-3500.
Wednesday, November 14th; Luncheon Program: 11:30 – 1:45 p.m. The Hilton Chicago, Grand Ballroom, 720 S. Michigan Ave.
About The Executives' Club of Chicago
One of the nation's oldest and most prestigious organizations, founded in 1911, the Club facilitates strategic relationship development, intellectual exchange and development of future leaders. Through its Global Leaders, Women's Leadership, Chicago CEO Series and other programming, the Club brings together business, civic and academic leaders from all industries to discuss strategies that address challenges and opportunities affecting Chicago and the world.
SOURCE The Executives' Club of Chicago
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks