|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 02:21 PM EST||
TUSTIN, Calif., Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) recognized Beau Sharkey of New American Funding, as part of a group of 33 mortgage professionals that graduated from the MBA's Future Leaders Program. The graduation ceremony was held at the association's 99th Annual Convention and Expo in Chicago, IL.
MBA's Future Leaders Program was initiated in 1996 by MBA former President Ron J. McCord with the goal to provide middle and senior level executives the opportunity to enhance their leadership skills and establish relationships with other industry professionals. Participants attend three seminars throughout the year focusing on leadership, political activism and business analysis and problem solving.
Sharkey, a Sales Manager for the national mortgage banker, began his career in mortgage over 10 years ago. He spent 5 years at Millennia Mortgage, performing as a top originator and Sales Manager. For Sharkey, the Future Leaders Program was not only an opportunity to further develop his leadership skills and expand his network, but was also a step towards the goal of achieving his CMB Designation. His passion and desire to make a positive impact on the industry is the motivating factor that drives Sharkey to lead a politically active life by being involved in the MBA's MORPAC and lobbying on Capitol Hill on behalf of the mortgage industry.
About New American Funding
New American Funding is a Fannie Mae Direct Seller/Servicer, FHA Direct Endorsement – HUD Approved, and VA Automatic mortgage lender with approximately 550 employees. The company is licensed in 20 states across the nation and offers a variety of home loan options, for both purchase and refinance, including, Conventional, FHA, Fixed Rate and Adjustable Rate Mortgages, VA, HARP 2.0 and Jumbo Loans.
MEDIA CONTACT Jennette Landrum, Jennette.firstname.lastname@example.org, 800.450.2010
SOURCE New American Funding
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks