|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 01:00 PM EST||
LITTLE FALLS, N.J., Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CANTEL MEDICAL CORP. (NYSE: CMN) announced today that Andrew A. Krakauer, President & CEO, will be presenting at the Stephens Fall Investment Conference. The formal presentation is scheduled for 3:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at The New York Palace Hotel, with a Q & A session immediately following the presentation. In addition, Mr. Krakauer and Seth Yellin, Vice President-Corporate Development, will be available for separate one-on-one meetings during the day. The presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website: www.cantelmedical.com.
Cantel Medical Corp. (NYSE: CMN) is a leading provider of infection prevention and control products in the healthcare market. Our products include water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates and other dialysis supplies, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products for medical and non-medical applications, and specialty packaging for infectious and biological specimens. We also provide technical maintenance for our products and offer compliance training services for the transport of infectious and biological specimens. For further information, visit the Cantel website at http://www.cantelmedical.com.
SOURCE Cantel Medical Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks