|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 01:00 PM EST||
MADISON, Wis., Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Quarterly dividends on preferred stock have been declared by the Board of Directors of Alliant Energy Corporation's (NYSE: LNT) utility subsidiaries.
Wisconsin Power and Light Company Preferred Stock Dividends
The Board of Directors of Wisconsin Power and Light Company (WPL) has declared dividends for its preferred stock shareowners of record on November 30, 2012. The dividends, which are payable on December 14, 2012, are as follows:
$1.10 per share on the 4.40% series
$1.125 per share on the 4.50% series
$1.19 per share on the 4.76% series
$1.20 per share on the 4.80% series
$1.24 per share on the 4.96% series
$1.55 per share on the 6.20% series
$0.40625 per share on the 6.50% series
Interstate Power and Light Company Preferred Stock Dividends
The Board of Directors of Interstate Power and Light Company (IPL) has declared dividends for its preferred stock shareowners of record on November 30, 2012. The dividends, which are payable on December 14, 2012, are as follows:
$0.523438 per share on the 8.375% Series B Cumulative Preferred Stock
WPL and IPL are subsidiaries of Alliant Energy Corporation.
Alliant Energy is an energy-services provider with subsidiaries serving approximately 1 million electric and over 414,000 natural gas customers. Providing its customers in the Midwest with regulated electric and natural gas service is the company's primary focus. Alliant Energy, headquartered in Madison, Wis., is a Fortune 1000 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LNT. For more information, visit the company's Web site at www.alliantenergy.com.
SOURCE Alliant Energy Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London