|By Marketwired .||
|November 7, 2012 01:00 PM EST||
GUELPH, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/07/12 -- The Honourable Alice Wong, Minister of State for Seniors, will promote Financial Literacy Month and National Senior Safety Week by announcing a Government of Canada investment to combat elder abuse and help seniors in Guelph.
Minister of State Wong will be available for a photo op and to answer questions from the media following the announcement.
Please note that all details are subject to change. All times are local.
DATE: Thursday, November 8, 2012 TIME: 1:00 p.m. PLACE: Immigrant Services Guelph-Wellington 926 Paisley Road, Units 4 & 5 Guelph, Ontario
Office of the Minister of State Wong
Media Relations Office
Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher