|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 11:25 AM EST||
SAO PAULO, Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Industrial PCs and human machine interface (HMI) represent the next level of industrial automation applications. The deep penetration of these new applications indicates Brazilian companies' eagerness to increase the efficiency of their production processes.
New analysis from Frost & Sullivan (http://www.industrialautomation.frost.com), Analysis of the Brazilian HMI and Industrial PC Market, finds that the market earned revenues of $68.3 million in 2011 and estimates this to reach $126.9 million in 2015. The market's growth rate is expected to exceed that of the economy.
"The higher complexity in the manufacturing processes and the greater pressures to reduce waste and costs encourage the adoption of more sophisticated automation applications," said Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst Alejandro Diaz Lopez. "While industrial PCs are an ideal fit for these needs, the swelling demand for visualization makes a solid case for HMI."
Industrial PCs and HMI also offer compelling benefits such as technology integration capabilities. The flexibility of industrial PCs enables the easy integration of IT and architecture technology systems, allowing companies to better control production lines.
While both markets are growing briskly, there is still some customer apprehension regarding the reliability of these systems, specifically, industrial PC. End users believe that industrial PC system architecture is less reliable than other systems, such as programmable logic computers (PLCs) and HMI systems.
To improve customer awareness about the benefits of industrial PCs and HMIs, participants should invest in marketing campaigns and demonstrate the savings end users can accrue through the use of these products in the production process. This will encourage clients to invest in more sophisticated automation solutions instead of maintaining the traditional standard applications for the assembly line.
"Further, the improvements in the operating systems for industrial PCs will make them more stable and reliable, increasing their market acceptance and boosting sales in the next five years," noted Diaz Lopez.
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an email to Francesca Valente, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name, company name, job title, telephone number, company email address, company website, city, state and country.
Analysis of the Brazilian HMI and Industrial PC Market is part of the Industrial Automation & Process Control Growth Partnership Services program, which also includes research in the following markets: Brazilian Market for PLC and DCS, Brazilian Market for Electric Drives, Southern Cone Market for Electric Motors, and Southern Cone Region Markets for Electric Drives. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends that have been evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Analysis of the Brazilian HMI and Industrial PC Market
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks