|By Marketwired .||
|November 7, 2012 11:23 AM EST||
GAITHERSBURG, MD and SEOUL, KOREA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/07/12 -- Seegene Inc., (KOSDAQ: 096530) today announced that the company's Executive Vice President, David L. Dolinger, Ph.D., will participate in a high profile panel on companion diagnostics titled "Reinvigorating pharma pipelines through companion diagnostics" at BIO-Europe 2012, on November 12 in Hamburg, Germany.
Dolinger will be joined by fellow panelists Guy Greiveldinger, Director, BD&L and M&A, Novartis; Bruce Jordan, Senior International Product Manager, Roche Diagnostics; David de Graaf, CEO, Selventa; and moderator Toby Zaleski, Principal, Base Pair Group. BIO-Europe 2012 is the pre-eminent partnering meeting in the life science industry, attracting more than 3,000 executives who will engage in over 15,000 one-to-one partnering meetings.
"BIO-Europe 2012 is a great event to mark Seegene's strides into the companion diagnostic market. Seegene's advanced multiplex molecular diagnostic technologies are well suited to the development of new companion diagnostics tests that can effectively guide personalized therapeutic decision-making," said Dolinger. "Our ability to simultaneously detect multiple analytes from limited patient samples, in a single test, creates diagnostics capable of identifying patients who can truly benefit from the new therapeutics. It also enables our pharmaceutical partners to effectively stratify patient populations for more successful clinical trials."
Seegene is the world's leading developer of multiplex molecular technologies and multiplex clinical molecular diagnostics (M-MoDx). Seegene's core enabling technologies -- ACP, DPO, READ, and qTOCE -- are the foundation for M-MoDx tests that can simultaneously detect, differentiate and quantitate multiple targets with high sensitivity, specificity and reproducibility. Seegene's products detect multi-pathogens with great reliability and throughput, ultimately providing the most economical basis for saving time, labor and cost. Seegene's mission is to maintain leadership in molecular diagnostics for infectious diseases, genetics, pharmacogenetics, and oncology using innovative proprietary technologies.
For more information please visit www.seegene.com or call +301-762-9066.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks