|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 11:17 AM EST||
ORLANDO, Florida, Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Micross Components, a leading global provider of specialty electronic components, will be discussing their proprietary ConTest-1K™ tester at electronica 2012. This equipment provides a means to quickly evaluate internal pin connections for continuity and conformance to known good components.
"Micross has always supported vigilance against counterfeit components," notes Jamie Knight, General Manager of Micross UK. "Our policy is to purchase components from only direct and authorized sources. We follow strict inspection procedures and offer a full portfolio of visual, electrical, and mechanical evaluation capabilities. Detecting counterfeit components is not always straightforward, and our heritage allows us to make expert judgment calls."
Recent US legislation requires contractors to bear the costs of surveillance, detection, and replacement of counterfeit components. This makes it all the more critical that contractors team with proficient and conscientious suppliers who will be their front-end sentinels against counterfeit devices.
With the ConTest-1K™ tester, a detailed VI curve trace is performed on each pin and is compared either against a reference device if it exists, or against other devices in the batch. The VI curves are also manually analyzed to verify against expected results. Programming takes less than 5 minutes and a full 1024-pin sweep less than 3 seconds.
Micross Components personnel will provide details of the ConTest-1K™ tester at electronica 2012 in Munich, Germany. Visit Micross in Hall A4, Stand 349, beginning November 13.
About Micross Components
Micross Components is a leading global provider of distributed and specialty electronic components for military, space, medical, and demanding industrial applications. Operating as a single source for high-reliability and state‐of‐the‐art electronics, Micross' solutions range from bare die and wafer processing to advanced and custom packaging to component modifications and related interconnect offerings.
With a 30+ year heritage, Micross possesses the design, manufacturing and logistics expertise needed to support an application from start to finish. For more information, visit www.micross.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks