|By Business Wire||
|November 7, 2012 11:15 AM EST||
sensewhere [sic.] Ltd., the world leading indoor positioning technology provider today launched a new addition to their software solutions range, adwhere.
adwhere is a precise location based mobile advertising platform that delivers intelligent context aware adverts, coupons and vouchers to mobile device users indoors and within areas of poor GPS coverage. The solution builds on sensewhere’s patented pinpoint location technology to distribute hyper-local ads/coupons/retail information to customers within individual stores, shopping malls, airports and casinos.
“Brands now have a powerful tool to boost sales in their brick and mortar stores.” said Rob Palfreyman, sensewhere’s CEO. “For example, you go into a shopping mall to buy a new tablet computer and you share this information on a social platform like Facebook. adwhere works with your social network post, your location and an ad agency database to create a personalized offer from a brand like Apple or Samsung. This provides the customer with a relevant incentive and a welcome bonus to their shopping experience, offering the retailer a head start over their competition by converting adverts to transaction and an opportunity to engage with potential customers nearby”.
adwhere is the complete mobile advertising platform which utilises precise indoor positioning technology and fully customizable indoor maps. It provides the ideal advert delivery mechanism for third party applications and easily integrates with an Ad agency’s advert database. The advert notifications can be delivered in an intelligent, context aware manner via SMS, In App Notification or email to provide consumers contextually relevant messages.
This fully configurable platform functions with any indoor or outdoor map providers and can be tailored to suit a wide range of business models.
sensewhere Ltd. is a world leader in hyper-local and indoor positioning solutions. sensewhere’s technology enables precise location information in areas where there is no or inaccurate GPS satellite data such as indoors or in tight urban areas. Key aspects of the technology are based on software algorithms which uses all available location data whether GPS, A-GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or sensewhere proprietary software to create accurate and fast location information.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks