|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 10:23 AM EST||
HOUSTON, Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Frederick Churbuckis the first person in the United States to have completed treatment utilizing the AcceleDent™ device designed to accelerate orthodontic tooth movement. He was able to have his braces removed after just over 9 months of treatment, which is significantly less time than the 18 months predicted.
The treatment was administered by Dr. Robert Rudman, DDS, MS, of Denver, Colorado. Dr. Rudman graduated Magna Cum Laude from Marquette University School of Dentistry and has been described as among the top orthodontists in the world.
Mr. Churbuck, Market General Manager at LivingSocial in Denver, enthuses, "My teeth are beautiful and in 9 months. It feels too good to be true. I am in a place so far beyond thrilled that I never even knew existed."
He continues, "I am seriously an evangelist for AcceleDent. As they say, I'm on fire with the brand and most importantly my results."
Dr. Rudman, commented, "Orthodontic technology is rapidly evolving in many areas, but innovation geared at significantly shortening treatment times have not proven effective until now. AcceleDent™ offers the first non-invasive product to successfully and safely address our patients' desire to dramatically shorten treatment, while still maintaining the outstanding results the orthodontic specialty is known for. It is simple to integrate into a treatment plan, but most importantly it is easy and convenient for the patient. Mr. Churbuck's treatment was originally estimated to be 18 months and my team completed his treatment in about half that time. AcceleDent is a huge leap forward for Orthodontics."
AcceleDent™ is a lightweight, hands-free appliance used to speed up the rate of tooth movement while increasing patient comfort. It's used 20 minutes a day by biting gently on the mouthpiece to hold it in place. Patients are then free to engage in normal activities during the treatment. AcceleDent™ received FDA clearance in November, 2011.
About OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc.
Based in Houston, Texas, OrthoAccel® Technologies, Inc. is a privately owned medical device company currently engaged in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of products to enhance dental care and orthodontic treatment. The company recently moved corporate offices to a new larger facility in the Houston suburb of Bellaire. The company was founded in 2007.
OrthoAccel® developed and sells AcceleDent™, the first FDA-cleared clinical approach to safely accelerate orthodontic tooth movement by applying gentle pulsing forces as a complement to existing orthodontic treatment. More information can be found at http://www.acceledent.com or requested via email@example.com.
SOURCE OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London