|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 10:21 AM EST||
SAO PAULO, Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 15:00 p.m. BRT
Online, with free registration
Izabela Januario, Industry Analyst for Frost & Sullivan's Information and Communication Technologies Practice
The Brazilian Healthcare Market is growing at a fast pace, driven by the increase of aging population and chronic diseases, as well as rising public and private expenditures in the area, among other factors. In order to support this evolution, the implementation of new technologies has become fundamental and its thriving development will boost the market. This briefing will investigate principal IT application trends, as well as identify major opportunities for mobile health.
The presentation will help attendees improve their understanding of the competitive landscape in the Brazilian Healthcare market. Attendees of the webinar will also understand the market dynamics, in terms of technology adoption and upgrades, in addition to discovering the key drivers and restraints.
This briefing will benefit IT providers and all type of companies interested in the technological aspect of the Healthcare industry.
"The Brazilian Healthcare IT Market will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 15% between 2012 and 2015, not many markets in the world expand at such high rates. One of the main drivers of this growth will be the development and increasing adoption of new technologies, such as mobility, cloud computing and big data," concludes Frost & Sullivan Industry Analyst, Izabela Januário.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Information and Communication Technologies practice, please visit: http://www.technologies.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the before mentioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
+ 54 11 4777 5300
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher