|By Business Wire||
|November 7, 2012 09:05 AM EST||
A4TECH, a leading global computer peripheral manufacturer, today announced the company has achieved the China national invention patent for its innovative RF SynchroTECH wireless technology, patent number 200910192117.3. As a result, the company has incorporated this premier synchronization wireless technology into its wireless product lines, including the G7, G9, G10 and G11, ensuring solid wireless connectivity.
As wireless mice, computers and receivers are independent devices with individual operation timings, synchronization can be difficult, resulting in faulty cursor movements and connectivity. A4TECH’s RF SynchroTECH wireless technology tunes up operation times between each device, delivering improved wireless communication quality and efficiency, while providing reliable cursor control and connectivity with improved precision.
“After 25 years of consistent development and research, we’re proud to receive this patent and be a leading manufacturer of this innovative technology,” stated Robert Cheng, CEO, A4TECH. “We’ve always focused on turning yesterday’s fiction into today’s reality, and as new technology develops, we will continue to strive to bring forth new revolutionary ideas, setting the industry standard for years to come.”
A4TECH has been a global pioneer in the development of the IT industry, with more than 20 years of continuous innovation in the products and technology produced. Receiving the new patent further exemplifies the company’s commitment to implementing RF SynchroTECH wireless technology into its expansive wireless product lines, which are available for purchase on Newegg.com and Amazon.com
More information about A4TECH and the company’s new RF SynchroTECH wireless technology can be found by visiting http://www.a4-tech.us/a4tech/cms.php?id_cms=12.
Founded in 1987 and headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, A4TECH is a recognized global leader within the computer peripheral field. Equipped with an impressive R&D team and independent core techniques, the company continues to research and develop cutting-edge products for consumers, turning yesterday’s fiction into today’s reality. For more information about A4TECH, please visit the company’s Web site at http://www.a4-tech.us.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks