|By Marketwired .||
|November 7, 2012 09:03 AM EST||
DIGHTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/07/12 -- Advanced Looseleaf Technologies has introduced custom case and turned edged hard covers made from a wide range of materials and offered with numerous decorating options for use with all types of mechanical, GBC, and spiral bound books and manuals. These high quality hard covers provide customers with an alternative to cardstock and plastic covers where first-class GBC bound books and manuals are desired.
Advanced Looseleaf Hard Covers for mechanical bound books and manuals feature the same high-end turned edges and finishing options found in standard bound books. Designed to add value and quality to all types of GBC and spiral bound books, these custom covers can be made from book cover cloths, can include full-color printing, and be supplied plain or punched.
Providing a high-end alternative to the cardstock and plastic covers typically available for mechanical bound books, Advanced Looseleaf Hard Covers can incorporate full-color lithography, screen printing, foil stamping, debossing, digital printing, die-cut windows, and other special finishing options. Custom sizes from 3" x 5" up to 20" x 30" are offered.
Advanced Looseleaf Hard Covers are custom made and priced according to construction. Price quotations and samples are available upon request.
About Advanced Looseleaf Technologies
Advanced Looseleaf Technologies is a leader in the design and manufacture of high-quality, loose-leaf products and packaging including custom binders, turned edge binders, vinyl binders, view point binders, poly products, specialty binders, specialty vinyl products, index tabs, digital storage products, collectibles storage, custom folders, and business gifts. The company has more than 25 years experience producing innovative presentation and packaging solutions for major companies in a wide range of industries. Their experienced staff will help you choose the correct materials and custom imprinting method to project and reinforce a truly professional company image.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2144480
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?