|By Marketwired .||
|November 7, 2012 09:02 AM EST||
SUTTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/07/12 -- Interstate Specialty Products, Inc. a manufacturer and supplier of custom membranes and filter media, die-cut and packaged to match precise customer requirements for separating air, liquids, and particulates, will be exhibiting at the Filtration International Expo, Pennsylvania Convention Center Philadelphia, PA, Booth #328 Nov. 13-15, 2012.
Interstate Custom Die-Cut Membranes and Filter Media are manufactured using digital die-less cutting or high-speed die cutting, slitting, multilayer laminating, and special packaging; all performed in a positive pressure facility or clean room, as specified. Materials offered include: Mupor® PTFE microporous plastic, Typar®, Reemay®, woven and nonwoven filter media, polyethersulfone, hydrophobic and hyrdophilic membranes, and cellulose.
Supplied on rolls or sheets with or without an adhesive backing, Interstate Custom Die-Cut Membranes and Filter Media can be produced using digital die-less methods in sizes from under 1" sq., +/-0.005" tolerance, depending upon material and small quantities. Primary applications include chemical process, chromatography, bioscience, food/pharma, medical, and wastewater.
Interstate Custom Die-Cut Membranes and Filter Media are priced according to design requirements, with 24-hours rapid prototyping offered. Representative samples and price quotations are available upon request. Interstate Specialty Products will be exhibiting at the Filtration International Expo, Pennsylvania Convention Center Philadelphia, PA, Booth #328 Nov. 13-15, 2012.
About Interstate Specialty Products, Inc.
Interstate Specialty Products offers custom die cutting services for the manufacture of high-performance precision filters, membranes, gaskets, and related parts. Founded in 1963, the firm has served leading blue-chip companies in the chemical, diagnostic, electronic, industrial, instrumentation, medical, military, process, scientific, security and many other industries.
Featuring digital die-less cutting, high speed cutting, and rotary die cutting services, Interstate can fabricate parts ranging from miniature die cut products to components up to 60" x 120", with incredible precision, and will employ the appropriate technology for your application. Interstate Specialty Products, Inc. is ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003 certified and ITAR registered.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2136109
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks