|By Business Wire||
|November 7, 2012 06:02 AM EST||
Workday Rising booth #102 – Tidemark, the enterprise performance management company built for the cloud, today announced the next phase of its partnership with Workday, a leader in enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance, with the release of a native integration between Tidemark’s financial planning and performance management applications and Workday’s Human Capital Management (HCM) and Financial Management applications, as part of Workday Rising.
Tidemark is the only enterprise performance management provider to deliver a native integration to Workday, making it easy to work seamlessly in both applications. Tidemark customers will be able to take advantage of Workday data and Worktags to build budgets, forecasts and plans, connecting data and people based on business process.
The Tidemark and Workday integration enables enterprises to change the way they work by delivering smart applications that make planning and performance management available to everyone in the business. Customers that use Tidemark and Workday can now:
- Build financial and operational plans, forecasts and budgets taking advantage of data, processes and Worktags from Workday.
- Drive real time performance management with Tidemark’s mobile-first cloud apps that let users analyze plans and make changes from anywhere on any device.
- Accelerate their path to modern business management by replacing legacy applications in as little as 90 days.
Early joint customers include Platinum Hospitality and Collaborative Solutions.
Comments on the News
“Tidemark’s modern cloud apps represent a smart, easy to use way to deliver better planning and performance management to the entire enterprise,” said George Jaquette, vice president of engineering, Tidemark. “Tidemark integrated with Workday represents the best of cloud services –- packaged apps not tools; available to everyone; and delivering fast time to value. The result is improved productivity, performance and more value for Workday customers.”
“Since both systems are built on today’s cloud model, data sharing is simple and seamless. Customers benefit from a consumer-web based experience with an intuitive approach to planning,” said Mark Nittler, vice president of financial applications strategy, Workday. “Now plans and forecasts not only support budget-to-actual reporting but due to Workday’s event-driven architecture, they can trigger operational events, such as a revenue forecast creating new job requisitions.”
Tidemark apps are purpose built at the intersection of cloud, social and mobile technologies, allowing medium and large enterprises to change the way they work by turning insight into action. For the first time in performance management, Tidemark’s EPM platform combines social collaboration with its enterprise class planning, forecasting and analytic apps to address today’s business needs.
Tidemark at Workday Rising
Tidemark is a Gold sponsor of Workday Rising 2012, Workday’s sixth annual gathering of Workday customers, partner sponsors, prospective customers, and employees coming together to learn, collaborate and network. Tidemark will be demonstrating its apps and the Tidemark Workday integration at booth #102.
Follow @TidemarkEPM on Twitter
Like Tidemark on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TidemarkEPM
Tidemark is enterprise performance management built for the cloud, reimagining business analytics with planning, forecasting and analytic apps. Tidemark apps are purpose built at the intersection of cloud, mobile and social technologies, enabling medium and large enterprises to change the way they work by turning insight into action. Tidemark is funded by Greylock Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint Ventures and Dave Duffield. Leading Fortune 1000 companies are selecting Tidemark’s multi-tenant cloud EPM platform as their new standard for analytics and performance management. To learn more about Tidemark, please visit www.tidemark.net.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher