|By Business Wire||
|November 7, 2012 05:00 AM EST||
Vodafone Ghana has selected The Now Factory’s Mobile Moments solution to deliver exceptional customer experience across its mobile network of 4.3 million subscribers. By providing in-depth visibility on how customers use mobile data services, Mobile Moments will enable Vodafone Ghana to optimise the customer experience in real-time, reduce operational costs and drive new revenue streams.
Vodafone Ghana is the second largest mobile network operator in Ghana, which is home to a fast-growing telecoms market. Smartphone adoption in Ghana has seen significant growth over the last 12 months, as customers demand a richer and more interactive online mobile experience. To enrich this experience, Vodafone Ghana needs to have an accurate and real-time understanding of how its customers use mobile data services.
"Delighting our customers means that we are committed to constantly delivering products and services that really meet their needs", says Uche Ofodile, Chief Marketing Officer at Vodafone Ghana. "Our partnership with the Now Factory will allow us to do this in even more innovative ways".
The Now Factory’s Mobile Moments solution will be deployed across Vodafone Ghana’s 3G network and will provide granular and meaningful measurements of the Quality of Experience (QoE) customers receive when using mobile data services, taking into account, the impact of different applications and smart devices.
"Our new agreement with Vodafone Ghana expands our presence in the fast-growing and exciting African mobile broadband market", said Tom Morrisroe, CEO of The Now Factory. "By selecting our Mobile Moments solution, Vodafone Ghana is well poised to capitalise on the growing demand for smart devices and mobile applications."
The Now Factory will exhibit its Customer Experience Solutions at the upcoming AfricaCom event in Cape Town from November 13th to 15th 2012, Stand # A04.
About The Now Factory
The Now Factory provides real-time insights into how customers use data services, enabling CSPs to optimise the customer experience and drive greater profitability. The company is unique in the depth, breadth and quality of actionable insights it delivers with context at any given time across different correlations of customers, services, devices and networks. Its technology has been installed with over 35 network operators globally across 4 different continents. More information on the company can be found at www.thenowfactory.com
# # #
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks