|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 05:00 AM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Canon, the world's leading MedTech industry resource, builds upon its tradition of a strong consultative media and marketing solutions approach with the addition of a new Account Director in Germany, Europe's leading medical market. UBM Canon is the producer of Europe's leading medical manufacturing resources and events, including MEDTEC Europe in Germany, and Europe's only pan-European publication, EMDT (European Medical Device Manufacturer).
"I'm pleased to announce the addition of Joseph Heeg as Account Director in Germany. Adding a fulltime sales professional in Germany was essential for our customers and benefits UBM Canon MedTech Group's overall engagement strategy," said Shannon Alo-Mendosa, Director of Sales, UBM Canon. "In today's B2B media market, customers are challenged with many product offerings – our media sales professionals use a unique consultative selling approach in which we strive to understand our customer's business and challenges and then we suggest products and solutions which scale to their desired performance and outcomes."
Effective this November, Joseph Heeg will be the Account Director for Germany. Joseph's extensive B2B sales background includes DeviceMed, DeviceMed France, and TKS Cable Service GmbH & Co. KG. Joseph has over 19 years of cumulated sales and management experience. Joseph will be representing UBM Canon's entire medical media and marketing services portfolio and will be leveraging opportunities at UBM Canon's MEDTEC events in Germany and across Europe.
"I am absolutely thrilled to join the UBM Canon MedTech Group in Europe and to represent its first-class medical folio in Germany - Europe's largest medical market," stated Joseph Heeg, new Account Director for UBM Canon.
UBM Canon, the leading B2B media company dedicated exclusively to the global $3.0 trillion advanced manufacturing sector, helps support the flow of information, commerce and innovation in such sophisticated segments as medical devices and pharmaceutical development. UBM Canon also addresses cutting-edge developments in broader areas of advanced engineering design and manufacturing, and manufacturing processes and packaging. UBM Canon is part of UBM plc (UBM.L) a global provider of media and information services for professional B2B communities and markets.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks