|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 04:32 AM EST||
TEL-AVIV, Israel, November 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Israel Discount Bank Limited (TASE: DSCT) announced today that it will be releasing its financial results for Q3 2012 on Thursday, 29th November, 2012. The Bank will be hosting a conference call the same day at 14.00 (Israel); 12.00 (UK); 07.00 (EST) during which, management will review the results and be available to answer questions. To participate, please call one of the following teleconferencing numbers. Please begin placing your calls at least 10 minutes before the conference call commences.
Israel & Other International Dial-in Number +972-3-918-0610
United Kingdom Dial-in Number 0-800-917-9141
United States Dial-in Number +1-888-407-2553
Presentation material will be available on our IR website prior to the call, accessible at http://www.discountbank.co.il/IR
A replay will be available after the call on our IR website, and from 29th November, 2012 through 6th December, 2012 by dialing Israel +972-3-9255929, United Kingdom, 0800-028-6837, United States & Canada +1-888-295-2634.
About Israel Discount Bank
Israel Discount Bank is a leading financial group in Israel. With nationwide coverage, the bank provides a full spectrum of corporate and retail financial products and services to its clients, both in Israel and abroad. Israel Discount Bank is traded on the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange under the ticker DSCT. For additional information, please visit the Company's investor relations website at http://www.discountbank.co.il/IR.
Head of Investor Relations
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks