|By Marketwired .||
|November 7, 2012 03:08 AM EST||
ROCKVILLE, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 11/07/12 -- MarketResearch.com has announced the addition of "Natural Color for Beverages," to their collection of market reports.
Color is associated with food safety -- apples must be red or green, meat should be red, and peas green -- and an inappropriate color is associated with spoilage, bad processing, or faulty transportation. Consequently, the quality of food products is associated in the first instance with color [Clydesdale, F.M. 1993]. Increasingly, food producers are turning to natural food colors, since certain artificial color additives have demonstrated negative health issues following their consumption [Bridle, P. and Timberlake, C.F., 1997].
The FDA has classified the pigments derived from natural sources such as vegetables, minerals, or animals, and manmade counterparts of natural derivatives as Exempt from certification [Delgado-Vargas, F. et al., 2000].
The report mainly concentrates on the methods adding or preserving the natural colors in beverages. This is done either by adding natural pigments or their sources to the beverages while processing, or by adding color stabilizers/ fading inhibitors to preserve the inherent pigments of beverages made out of natural sources. The analysis also covers the patents dealing with juices which are colored due to the constituent fruits or vegetables.
Dolcera report focuses on finding the relevant patents encompassing the research that has been taking place in this field. Dolcera has a standardized and tested procedure to formulate comprehensive patent search strategies to retrieve all the relevant patents. The report highlights year-wise patent activity (trend line) along with the key industrial players in the field. A comprehensible result in the form of Dolcera dashboard has been given. Dashboard links the Companies in each category to their patents, hence making an interactive platform for analysis. Dolcera has retrieved around 411 relevant patents related to Natural colors for beverages, covering around 12 countries. Furthermore, several patents have been mapped to commercially available products produced by the respective assignees and other licensees.
For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/land/product.asp?productid=7176340&progid=84883
MarketResearch.com is the leading provider of global market intelligence products and services. With research reports from more than 720 top consulting and advisory firms, MarketResearch.com offers instant online access to the world's most extensive database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, and trends. Moreover, MarketResearch.com's Research Specialists have in-depth knowledge of the publishers and the various types of reports in their respective industries and are ready to provide research assistance. For more information, call Cindy Frei at 240.747.3014 or visit http://www.marketresearch.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London