|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 03:05 AM EST||
MOSCOW, November 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Prestigious award further confirms FOREX CLUB's high regard of by clients and the professional investment community
FOREX CLUB, a leading online broker, has won the "Broker of the year" award at the Fifth Annual FOREX EXPO AWARDS. The award is the result of an online poll on the FOREX EXPO official website. It is given to industry leaders in the FX industry, among organisations considered to be the most successful in the sector. More than 60 brokers were evaluated for each award category.
Users of the FOREX EXPO website cast a vote for one candidate in each category, with a limit of one submission per voter to ensure a balanced voting process and system.
Commenting on the award, Ilya Volkov, Managing Director of LLC, FOREX CLUB, the Group of Companies' Russian broker, said: "We are especially pleased to receive this award as we approach the 15th anniversary of our company. We are proud of FOREX CLUB's market achievements as well as of our team of highly qualified and talented professionals, who continue to work hard to provide clients with great service."
Other recent awards for FOREX CLUB include this year's UGUR Annual Prize for Economics and Business, for leadership in the implementation of new financial services in Azerbaijan and the introduction of advanced educational programmes for online traders there. FOREX CLUB was also recognised as a 2011 Brand of the Year/EFFIE, in the category: Financial Institutions, Products and Services, which it shared with MasterCard and Ingosstrakh.
1. FOREX CLUB was ranked number 10 out of the 44 individually named global brokers by retail forex volume in Forex Magnates' Q3 2012 Industry Report.
Notes to Editors
About FOREX CLUB Group of Companies
About FOREX EXPO AWARDS
FOREX EXPO AWARDS is the professional rating of the best brokers, in which anyone can vote for the companies they regard as the best in 15 separate categories. Coverage of the awards ceremony includes journalists of major news agencies, print issues and internet publications.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks