|By PR Newswire||
|November 6, 2012 10:11 PM EST||
HIGHWOOD, Ill., Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Performance Factory Training (PFT), a new CrossFit and personal training facility located in Highwood, is scheduled to open its doors on November 19. The 5,000 square foot building, positioned on Bank Lane just west of Sheridan Rd., will offer group CrossFit classes as well as individualized athletic-performance training.
Co-owners Aaron Kauffman and Josh Tooley will be two of the certified trainers on staff to, as PFT's website states, help people achieve their goals.
"Our intent," said Kauffman, "is not to pump as many people as possible through our doors but to offer each individual a quality experience. Our personal training and sports performance programming is highly individualized to help each specific athlete reach their potential."
No matter a client's goal—whether to simply get in shape or, more precisely, take his/her athletic abilities to elite levels—PFT will be able to help, drawing on Kauffman and Tooley's years of experience as trainers and coaches—and before that, collegiate athletes—and utilizing top-of-the-line equipment from Maverick Athletic Company.
CrossFit, a quickly-growing favorite among those looking to get in shape, will be one of PFT specialties.
"I have seen and personally felt the life-changing effects of CrossFit," Tooley said, "and would like to share it with others."
Unlike other training facilities, however, which Kauffman and Tooley have seen sacrifice proper technique and service in the pursuit of profits, PFT intends to keep the clientele its first priority.
"Our hope," Tooley said, "is to gain a reputation as a training facility that not only produces results but also stays grounded in customer service and a great community atmosphere. I would like our clients to see that we care first about their success, not about making money."
Highwood and the surrounding communities are important to Kauffman and Tooley, and they are excited to, as Kauffman said, "provide a service to the military men and women who report to Fort Sheridan military base."
Those interested in PFT can get more information about the facility and the services it offers at performancefactorytraining.com. PFT's grand opening will be celebrated in January, but personal training will be available starting November 12. The first CrossFit classes are set to start November 19.
SOURCE Performance Factory Training
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks