|By PR Newswire||
|November 6, 2012 08:30 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- "I wanna drill you like Alaska."
"Would you like to see my stimulus package?"
These are the pickup lines used in the Republican vs. Democratic dating guide. Hopefully you can tell who said what.
Online dating site Mingle2.com has released a hysterical free online dating guide just in time for the 2012 Presidential Election.
The dating guide displays a comical strip taking jabs at both Republican and Democratic beliefs relating to dating topics. Mingle2's guide is a foreshadowing of what to anticipate when meeting someone online from the opposing political party.
The political dating guide goes on to show their favorite hobbies with a Democrat trying to stop people from shooting things and a Republican who just wants to shoot things.
While it continues poking at both political parties it leads into the next stages after dating. There are some funny jokes about their differences at the wedding, the ring that is chosen, fighting, and plans for retirement.
The embed code is available at the bottom of the full infographic on Mingle2.com if you would like to share it on your blog or website to show your readers.
The free dating site dives into dating topics like pickup lines, flirting, environmental beliefs, hobbies, the after hours and more.
With the rising of free online dating sites sprouting around the internet it is tough to choose which one to join. Mingle2.com allows you to search for singles of either sex in your area or wherever you desire. The sign-up process doesn't involve any credit cards as they are and always will be a free online dating site.
For more information about the free online dating site check out http://www.mingle2.com.
San Francisco, CA 94102
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher