|By Business Wire||
|November 6, 2012 07:37 PM EST||
Modulo, a leading provider of IT governance, risk and compliance (GRC) solutions, announced today that the company is participating as an exhibitor, silver sponsor and speaker at the ISACA 2012 North America Information Security and Risk Management conference. Held November 14-16 in Las Vegas, NV, the ISACA NA ISRM/IT GRC conference is a premier event for information security, governance and risk professionals.
In its spotlight education session titled “Integrated Risk Management: Providing an Actionable view of IT and Operational Risk to the C-Suite,” Modulo will present a step-by-step on how IT and Operational Risk Managers can conduct risk assessments using a standardized methodology and against an integrated set of controls. The presentation will also offer insight into:
- How results from different assessments can be pulled together, rationalized against the asset base, correlated with the business processes and departments they support, and presented in the form of actionable dashboards for the CISO
- How these dashboards can go across other enterprise and BI systems to produce reports that demonstrate to the CIO/CFO/CRO where IT risk fits in with the rest of the overall business
- How to integrate emerging technologies such as mobile devices and social media as both a data source as well as a source of risk
In Booth #203 Modulo will demonstrate Modulo Risk Manager, used by over 600 organizations worldwide to identify, prioritize, remediate and analyze their information security, compliance and risk profile across IT, Enterprise and Operational business processes. With over 431 Knowledge Bases, 18,095 Controls, 3,145 Data Collectors and hundreds of reports pre-built into the baseline platform, Modulo Risk Manager can be deployed and deliver results faster than any other IT GRC system. Key benefits include:
- Automation of the manual and fragmented approach to Risk and Security Management
- Compliance with multiple regulations at the same time using a single set of assessments
- Lowering IT, Enterprise and Operational Risk
- Reducing the cost of human resources and IT infrastructure
Modulo Risk Manager applications address a broad range of solutions, including Risk Management, Vulnerability Risk Management, Asset Management, Policy Management, Vendor Management, Business Continuity Management, Incident and Remediation Management, Compliance Management, Knowledge Management and Risk Analytics.
Who: Presenters Arti Raman, VP, International Marketing, Modulo, and Portia Mills, Pre-Sales Engineer, Modulo
When: Wednesday, November 14th, 5:15 PM – 5:45 PM (http://www.isaca.org/Education/Conferences/Pages/Spotlight-Educational-Sessions.aspx#modulo)
Where: Mirage Casino-Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
Contact: To schedule a media briefing please contact Leslie Kesselring, PR for Modulo, at firstname.lastname@example.org. To schedule a demonstration, please contact Gary Blume, Global Account Manager for Modulo, at email@example.com.
Modulo is a leading global enterprise provider of comprehensive Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) management solutions. Modulo’s award-winning Risk Manager™ provides hundreds of organizations worldwide with the tools they need to automate the entire GRC management process to monitor, manage and sustain adherence to policy and regulations while reducing enterprise risk and complexity. Customers span the financial, health care, retail, telecom, power & gas and government sectors and include BASF, BC Hydro, Commercial Bank of Dubai, Microsoft, New York University Medical Center, Synovus Financial, and Schlumberger. Modulo Risk Manager has earned “Best Buy” and “5-Star” ratings in SC Magazine’s 2011 and 2012 risk and policy management group product review and is the winner of the 2011 & 2010 Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Award and 2010 Network Products Guide Product Innovation Award and is a finalist for the 2011 & 2010 SC Magazine Excellence Award.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher