|By Marketwired .||
|November 6, 2012 04:11 PM EST||
PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/06/12 -- VMware, Inc. (NYSE: VMW), the global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure, today announced that Pat Gelsinger, VMware's Chief Executive Officer, will present as a keynote speaker at the UBS Technology Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 5:00 a.m. PT/ 8:00 a.m. ET.
In addition, Carl Eschenbach, VMware's Chief Operating Officer and Co-President, will present as a keynote speaker at the Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference in Scottsdale, AZ on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 3:30 p.m. PT/ 6:30 p.m. ET.
Live webcasts will be available on VMware's Investor Relations page at http://ir.vmware.com. Replays of each webcast will be available for two months following each conference.
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable businesses to thrive in the Cloud Era. Customers rely on VMware to help them transform the way they build, deliver and consume Information Technology resources in a manner that is evolutionary and based on their specific needs. With 2011 revenues of $3.77 billion, VMware has more than 400,000 customers and 55,000 partners. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the world and can be found online at www.vmware.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher