|By PR Newswire||
|November 6, 2012 04:01 PM EST||
ROTTERDAM, Netherlands, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) today announced that its Supervisory Board has authorized the company's Management Board to declare an interim dividend of $0.40 per share to be paid Dec. 11, 2012 to shareholders of record on Nov. 19, 2012, subject to the adoption of a resolution by the Management Board, which is expected to occur Nov. 19, 2012.
The interim dividend is separate from and in addition to the company's special dividend of $2.75 per share announced Oct. 26 that also will be paid Dec. 11, 2012 to shareholders of record Nov. 19, 2012.
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500 Index. LyondellBasell (www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 58 sites in 18 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.
David A. Harpole +1 713-309-4125
Douglas J. Pike +1 713-309-7141
SOURCE LyondellBasell Industries
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks