|By PR Newswire||
|November 6, 2012 04:01 PM EST|
GONZALES, La., Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Crown Crafts, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ-CM: CRWS) today announced that it intends to release the results of its operations for the second quarter of fiscal year 2013 after the market closes on Tuesday, November 13, 2012. E. Randall Chestnut, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Olivia W. Elliott, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host a teleconference at 1:00 p.m. Central Standard Time on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 to discuss the Company's results and answer appropriate questions.
Interested individuals may join the teleconference by dialing (877) 317-6789. Please refer to conference number 10020137. The teleconference can also be accessed in listen-only mode by visiting the Company's website at www.crowncrafts.com. The financial information to be discussed during the teleconference may be found on the investor relations portion of the Company's website after earnings are released.
A telephone replay of the teleconference will be available one hour after the end of the call through 8:00 a.m. Central Standard Time on November 26, 2012. To access the replay, dial (877) 344-7529 in the United States or (412) 317-0088 from international locations and refer to conference number 10020137.
About Crown Crafts, Inc.
Crown Crafts, Inc. designs, markets and distributes infant, toddler and juvenile consumer products, including crib and toddler bedding and blankets; nursery and bath accessories; reusable and disposable bibs and floor mats; burp cloths; room décor; and disposable placemats, toilet seat covers and changing mats. The Company's operating subsidiaries include Crown Crafts Infant Products, Inc. in California and Hamco, Inc. in Louisiana. Crown Crafts is among America's largest producers of infant bedding, bibs and bath items. The Company's products include licensed and branded collections as well as exclusive private label programs for certain of its customers. The latest news about Crown Crafts can be found at www.crowncrafts.com.
Investor Relations Department
Halliburton Investor Relations
SOURCE Crown Crafts, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks