|By Business Wire||
|November 6, 2012 02:27 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hnb7tj/global_ip) has announced the addition of the "Global IP Automation Market 2011-2015" report to their offering.
One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for improved management of IP address space. The Global IP Automation market has also been witnessing an increase in number of bundled solutions. However, constantly evolving market requirements could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Alcatel-Lucent, BlueCat Networks Inc., BT Diamond, Infoblox Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report: EfficientIP, Men and Mice Inc., Nixu Software Ltd., and Nominum Inc.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Networking team said: ''The biggest trend witnessed by the Global Internet Protocol (IP) Automation market is the increase in the number of bundled solutions being offered by the vendors. These bundled solutions have an integrated database that includes both Domain Name System (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) services. Many market vendors are bundling their products and solutions for better customer satisfaction. The bundling of IP automation products with other products such as routers and switches enhances the performance of customers' systems. In addition, many vendors are providing additional services such as maintenance, licenses, and other services. This helps improve their business performance and leads to better customer satisfaction. Vendors provide bundled solutions in both physical and virtual forms.''
According to the report, the main factor driving the Global IP Automation market is the need for improved management of IP address space. IP automation allows auto-configuration, which improves the performance of networks. Companies can have improved mechanization, control, and management of the IP address space and domain names by adopting IP automation. These features are highly beneficial for large installations. IP automation solutions are highly efficient when compared to regularly used spreadsheets and in-house address management solutions.
Further, the report discusses that the constantly evolving market requirements are affecting the demand for IP automation solutions.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hnb7tj/global_ip
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London