|By PR Newswire||
|November 6, 2012 02:00 PM EST||
SYRACUSE, N.Y., Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In its tenth anniversary of Cables for a Cure, CABLExpress® has raised a ten-year total of more than $100,000 for the American Cancer Society's breast cancer awareness effort. Each October, CABLExpress has donated 5 cents from every branded stock-length copper cable and 50 cents from every stock-length fiber cable sold by its partner companies CXtec® and TERACAI®.
"Cables for a Cure was conceived by one of our teammates who has since lost her fight with breast cancer and it truly demonstrates how one person can make a long-term difference," said Peter Belyea, president of CXtec and TERACAI. "We are very happy that our team, customers and friends have embraced this program and made it successful in raising awareness and supporting the search for a cure."
This year, CXtec, TERACAI and CABLExpress sold approximately 90,000 cables in support of the cause.
For more than three decades, CABLExpress has manufactured high-performance connectivity products, guaranteeing its customers the quality that their data centers demand. The CABLExpress Skinny-Trunk® Solution is a high performance, high-density product family that saves space and installation time while future-proofing a data center's infrastructure. For more information, visit www.cablexpress.com, www.twitter.com/CABLExpress, or call 800-913-9465.
About Our Cables for a Cure™ Partners:
Since its inception in 1978, CXtec has helped customers reduce the cost of their networking and technology infrastructure. CXtec has pioneered new product categories like equal2new®, developed innovations like the CABLExpress® Skinny-Trunk® Solution and continues to provide a comprehensive offering of technology products that keep networks up and costs down. 2012 marks the 12th consecutive year CXtec has been ranked in the CRN Provider 500 list of North America's Top Technology Integrators. The ISO 9001:2008-certified company's World Headquarters and its Technology Certification and Distribution Center are located in Syracuse, N.Y. For more information, visit www.cxtec.com, www.twitter.com/cxtec, or call 800-767-3282.
TERACAI® helps commercial, health care and education customers design, install and manage their core networking, communications and data center solutions. An ISO 9001:2008-certified VAR, TERACAI provides virtualization and unified communications solutions from design to implementation by aligning technical expertise, manufacturer partnerships and customers' business objectives. TERACAI has been ranked in the CRN Provider 500 list of North America's Top Technology Integrators in 2011 and 2012, both years of eligibility. For more information, visit www.teracai.com, www.twitter.com/teracai or call 800-913-9459.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London