|By Marketwired .||
|November 6, 2012 01:15 PM EST||
CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 11/06/12 -- The Gold Investment Letter helps sophisticated investors maximize profits in mining stocks with unbiased, specific, and actionable recommendations.
The post can be read on our blog page: http://www.goldinvestmentletter.com/blog/
Yesterday, we updated readers and subscribers on our blog with a new post titled "Zenyatta: A Tiger by the Tail."
About Gold Investment Letter
Gold Investment Letter is a gold newsletter that focuses on gold stocks, graphite stocks, silver stocks, and investing in physical precious metals. We isolate the best gold stocks to position ourselves and our subscribers. In today's blog update we have focused on Zenyatta Ventures (TSX VENTURE: ZEN) (PINKSHEETS: ZENYF).
The editor of Gold Investment Letter, Eric Muschinski, who has been recommending gold and silver accumulation since 2003, is Founder and CEO of Phenom Ventures LLC and President and Co-Founder of Investor Media Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London