|By PR Newswire||
|November 6, 2012 12:43 PM EST||
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Channel today announced the agenda for the third annual COMDEXvirtual event, designed to address the new growth drivers of IT. COMDEXvirtual will take place November 13th and 14th. The content rich agenda will address both key technologies and business issues in the global IT channel today including BYOD, cloud computing, data center, managed services, mobility, storage, unified communications & convergence, and virtualization.
To register, please click HERE.
UBM Channel CEO and industry visionary, Robert Faletra will kick off the two day event with a compelling keynote to explore "The Future of the Channel." In this session, Faletra will provide insight into what forces are driving the channel's most significant transformation in decades and outline an actionable plan to prepare for 2013. Also of note, CRN Editorial Director and SVP, Kelley Damore, will reveal the annual "Best Companies to Partner With." The exclusive research is based on customer demand and brand awareness, best of breed technology, profitability, market strength and channel programs.
- "Winners & Losers in the Digital Economy" – Presented by Erik Brynjolfsson, Director of MIT Center for Digital Business & Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research
- "Selling in Turbulent Times" – Presented by James Alexander, Info-Tech's Vendor and Ecosystem Practice, Indaba
- "The Relentless Change Agent" – Presented by Jeffrey Hayzlett, Author of "Running the Gauntlet" and Marketing Guru, Elevator Pitch 2.0
- "Innovation in an Era of Accelerating Technologies" – Presented by Ray Kurzweil, Founder, Chairman, and CEO Kurzweil Technologies, Author and Inventor
The full agenda is available in the conference catalog online at http://www.comdexvirtual.com/.
"COMDEXvirtual provides an ideal venue for busy executives to stay connected to the IT channel community from the location and device that best fits their own schedule – and gain valuable insights into the best practices, industry trends and cutting edge technologies necessary to effectively compete in today's market," said Robert DeMarzo, COMDEXvirtual Chair and Senior Vice President of Strategic Content for UBM Channel. "This year, we are thrilled to feature several leading authors who will discuss new growth drivers for IT and arm the channel community with the tools necessary to succeed. We are also pleased to present the "Best Companies to Partner With" research to help channel executives navigate the overwhelming vendor landscape and make the best decision possible for their organization."
Featured sponsors of the event include APC, Autotask, CA Technologies, Cisco, Dell, D&H, Intel, Juniper Networks, Microsoft, N-Able, Oracle, SAP, StorageCraft, ViewSonic and Western Digital.
About UBM Channel
UBM Channel is the premier provider of IT channel-focused events, media, research, consulting, and sales and marketing services. With more than 30 years of experience and engagement, UBM Channel has the unmatched channel expertise to execute integrated solutions for technology executives, managing partner recruitment, enablement and go-to-market strategy in order to accelerate technology sales. UBM Channel is a UBM company. To learn more about UBM Channel, visit us at http://www.ubmchannel.com. Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ubmchannel.
UBM plc (www.ubm.com)
UBM plc is a leading global business media company. We inform markets and bring the world's buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully. We focus on serving professional commercial communities, from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewellery traders, from farmers to pharmacists around the world. Our 6,000 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into specialist teams that serve these communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
Betzi-Lynn Hanc, Marketing Manager
Sarah Murray, PR Contact
SOURCE UBM Channel
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher