|By PR Newswire||
|November 6, 2012 12:31 PM EST||
SAN ANTONIO, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Investment Professionals Inc. (IPI), a leading provider of investment services to community banks, announced today that it has been recognized as a Top Workplace for 2012, placing 18th in the small company category.
San Antonio-area employees identified 80 companies out 696 nominated as the best places to work in this year's San Antonio Express-News sponsored review. Of the winners, 20 were large companies, with 500 or more employees; 20 were midsize, with 150-499 employees; and 45 were small companies, with 149 or fewer employees.
McAnelly applauds the IPI team, "We've had 20 years with a great group of people. We thank our dedicated employees, great clients and business partners. We love what we do and it's recognitions such as these from our employees that make a difference."
Successfully specializing in on-site delivery of investment programs for community banks and other financial institutions, IPI currently partners with more than 130 financial institutions across the country, whose assets range from $35 million to over $6 billion. IPI has more than $6 billion under management for over 90,000 clients nationwide.
About Investment Professionals Inc.
Investment Professionals, Inc. (IPI) is an independent Texas-based investment, insurance brokerage and asset management firm specializing in the on-site delivery of investment programs for financial institutions across the United States.
NO BANK GUARANTEE | NOT FDIC INSURED | MAY LOSE VALUE Securities and advisory services offered through Investment Professionals, Inc. (IPI), a registered broker-dealer and registered investment advisor. IPI does not offer or provide legal or tax advice; please consult your attorney and/or tax advisor for such services. Member FINRA and SIPC.
AVP, Marketing Services Manager
SOURCE Investment Professionals Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?