|By PR Newswire||
|November 6, 2012 12:30 PM EST||
CHAMPAIGN, Ill., Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pavlov Media, one of the nation's largest private providers of broadband services to multifamily real estate owners, today announced the firm has broken its own internal record for deployment of Internet and video networks. Pavlov Media built networks to 13,945 beds during the prime summer construction season and completed development and construction to more than 16,000 beds for the year.
"This record deployment happened because of the expertise of our construction services, engineering and field operations team members, as well as the dozens of outstanding low-voltage contractors Pavlov Media works with daily across the nation," said Glenn Meyer, President of MDU services for Pavlov Media. "We built out to more apartments and more beds than ever before and set a pace that is well ahead of industry standards for construction. We are grateful for the trust that our customers place in us to deploy and operate their broadband networks"
Some basic facts of Pavlov Media's record deployment:
- 187,000 feet of Cat5e (35 miles) used in construction
- 81,000 feet (15 miles) of Fiber Optic placed
- 3,174 Access Point radios for wireless networks
- Seven new video headends installed for cable television networks
About Pavlov Media:
Pavlov Media, founded in 1994 and headquartered in Champaign, Illinois, is one of the nation's largest private providers of broadband services (Video, Data and Voice) to multi-family real estate owners. In addition, the company, through its citywide and regional networks, offers commercial grade services in several of its larger markets. Pavlov Media operates in 140 markets throughout the country. For more information, visit www.pavlovmedia.com/.
SOURCE Pavlov Media
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?