|By Business Wire||
|November 6, 2012 12:30 PM EST||
Levels Beyond, a leading innovator in end-to-end video workflow and distribution software, is partnering with Quantum Corp., a proven global expert in data protection and big data management, to integrate their innovative Reach Engine media management and digital library platform products with Quantum’s StorNext family of storage appliances.
The combination will simplify and lower the cost of deployment for any business that needs a solution to manage large archives of video, audio and rich media assets.
“The growing amount of digital content, and shorter turnaround time for repurposing and monetizing those assets, is a significant data management challenge for companies that work with video,” said Lance Hukill, vice president, Big Data Market Development, Quantum. “Building on our leadership position in media and entertainment, the integration of StorNext appliances with Levels Beyond’s Reach Engine platform will provide customers with an easy-to-use, comprehensive media management and archiving solution that is simple to deploy and available at a very attractive price point.”
Reach Engine will be paired with the StorNext Metadata appliances, StorNext Q-series storage and StorNext AEL archives. The combination is a very competitively priced media asset management system that can automate media processes, such as the conversion of video formats and transfers, and manage content across multiple tiers of storage. The resulting assets are accessible either locally or remotely for timely collaboration on media projects. The integrated solution is designed to scale from management of a library as small as tens of thousands of assets to one that can support multiple petabyte enterprises.
“We designed Reach Engine to be compatible with the most popular content editors and media tools in use by businesses today,” said Danny Gold, vice president, strategy and solutions, Levels Beyond. “This integrated product enables companies of any size to use workflows and business rules to actively manage a content library, leveraging the power of Quantum StorNext’s multi-tier storage solutions.”
The Reach Engine media management platform is based on open standards, which allows media organizations to pick product configurations which best meet their needs.
For more information, please visit www.levelsbeyond.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks