|By Business Wire||
|November 6, 2012 12:00 PM EST||
Citrix today announced its compelling lineup of speaker engagements focused on helping customers chart a pragmatic path to cloud computing at the 2012 Cloud Expo Conference. Shannon Williams, VP of cloud market development at Citrix, will deliver two keynote sessions at the conference: “Lessons Learned from 100 IaaS Cloud Deployments...and Counting,” and “Real-world Story: Mission-Critical Workloads Delivered on Apache CloudStack™.”
In addition, Citrix product experts will present during several sessions throughout the conference that are designed to help enterprises and service providers of all sizes deliver business-ready cloud services (details below).
Santa Clara Convention Center
Santa Clara, California
November 5 – 8, 2012
Lunchtime Focus Keynote: Lessons Learned from 100 IaaS Cloud Deployments...and Counting
- Date/Time: Tuesday, November 6, 12:45-1:30 p.m. (Room: Grand Ballroom)
- Speaker: Shannon Williams, vice president of cloud market development, Citrix
General Session Keynote: Real-world Story: Mission-Critical Workloads Delivered on Apache CloudStack
- Date/Time: Wednesday, November 7, 4:30-5:00 p.m. (Room: Grand Ballroom)
- Speakers: Shannon Williams, with customer Arjan Eriks, customer operations manager, Schuber Phillis
Additional Citrix Speakers
Deep Dive on Building and Architecting Your Cloud
- Date/Time: Tuesday, November 6, 8:15-9:00 a.m. (Room: Stevens Creek)
- Speaker: Kedar Poduri, director of product management, Cloud Platform Group, Citrix
Delivering Windows Desktops and Apps as a Cloud Service
- Date/Time: Tuesday, November 6, 6:10-6:55 p.m. (Room: Grand Ballroom)
- Speaker: Thomas DeMeo, senior director of product management, Desktop and Apps Group, Citrix
Power Your Cloud Services with an Open, Scalable Hypervisor
- Date/Time: Wednesday, November 7, 7:30-8:15 a.m. (Room: M2, Mission City)
- Speaker: Marc Trouard-Riolle, senior product manager, Cloud Platform Group, Citrix
Get Your Datacenter Network Cloud Ready
- Date/Time: Thursday, November 8, 1:40-2:25 p.m. (Room: Stevens Creek)
- Speakers: Greg Smith, senior director, Product Marketing, Cloud Networking Group, Citrix and Ted Chamberlain, senior director of product marketing, Cloud Networking Group, Citrix
Citrix Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTXS) transforms how businesses and IT work and people collaborate in the cloud era. With market-leading cloud, collaboration, networking and virtualization technologies, Citrix powers mobile workstyles and cloud services, making complex enterprise IT simpler and more accessible for 260,000 organizations. Citrix products touch 75 percent of Internet users each day and it partners with more than 10,000 companies in 100 countries. Annual revenue in 2011 was $2.21 billion. Learn more at www.citrix.com.
For Citrix Investors
This release contains forward-looking statements which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The forward-looking statements in this release do not constitute guarantees of future performance. Those statements involve a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, including risks associated with the impact of the global economy and uncertainty in the IT spending environment, revenue growth and recognition of revenue, products and services, their development and distribution, product demand and pipeline, economic and competitive factors, the Company's key strategic relationships, acquisition and related integration risks as well as other risks detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Citrix assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking information contained in this press release or with respect to the announcements described herein.
The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion and is subject to change without notice or consultation. The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not a commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions or incorporated into any contract.
Citrix® and CloudStack™ are registered trademarks of Citrix Systems, Inc. and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and may be registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher