|By Glenn Rossman||
|November 9, 2012 09:00 AM EST||
Racemi, the moving company for the cloud, announced that Christian Nelson joins as vice president of finance bringing more than 15 years experience in finance and accounting.
Most recently, he was senior director of finance and controller for Alimera Sciences, where he assisted in the sale of $72 million of common stock in an initial public offering (IPO) in 2010 (NASDAQ: ALIM).
Before that, he was director of finance EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) and corporate controller at JBoss, which was acquired in 2006 by Red Hat for $420 million.
Nelson has worked in finance and accounting roles of other Atlanta-area companies, and began his career in the audit practice of Arthur Andersen where his clients included Georgia Power, Savannah Electric and Power, and SouthernLINC Wireless.
"Christian's experience is ideal to help lead Racemi through our next growth phase as we see increased demand for our cloud migration software that is translating to significant sales and revenue for our company," said Lawrence Guillory, CEO, of Racemi.
The company closed a $7 million Series B round of venture financing in July this year.
Nelson has a Masters of Accountancy from the University of Alabama and a Masters in Business Administration from the University of Florida, along with a Bachelor of Arts and Masters degree in French from the University of Alabama. He holds a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license.
Racemi, the moving company for the cloud, has been named a "Cool Vendor" and has received other industry awards.
The company builds server provisioning and cloud migration technology that allows businesses to quickly migrate their existing physical and virtual servers to, from and between cloud providers and across data centers. For CSPs (cloud service providers), Racemi is the fastest and best method for on-boarding customers to their cloud.
Racemi also enables customers and partners to automate private data center provisioning by leveraging its market-leading server imaging technology to rapidly provision physical, virtual or private cloud servers in any automated use case.
For more information, visit www.racemi.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks