|By PR Newswire||
|November 6, 2012 11:00 AM EST|
LISLE, IL, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Catamaran (NASDAQ: CTRX) (TSX: CCT), a leading provider of technology and pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services, announces that Jeff Park, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Lazard Capital Markets 9th Annual Healthcare Conference in New York City. Catamaran's presentation will take place on Tuesday, November 13, 2012, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Catamaran's presentation will be webcast live, to access the webcast go
Catamaran, the industry's fastest-growing pharmacy benefits manager, helps organizations and the communities they serve take control of prescription drug costs. Managing more than 250 million prescriptions each year on behalf of 25 million members, our flexible, holistic solutions improve patient care and empower individuals to take charge of their health. Processing one in every five prescription claims in the U.S., Catamaran's skill and scale deliver compelling financial results and sustainable improvement in the overall health of members. Catamaran is headquartered in Lisle, Ill. with multiple locations in the U.S. and Canada. For more information, please visit www.catamaranrx.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks