|By Business Wire||
|November 6, 2012 09:08 AM EST||
Netronome, the leading developer of flow processors, announced that the company is expanding its Boston area office to meet the demands of its rapidly growing New England operations. After four years of consecutive growth and record revenue in 2011, Netronome continues to see its products increase in popularity with New England being a key region of high customer and partner demand. By broadening its presence, Netronome will also have the opportunity to recruit highly-technical talent in a technology-rich region.
The Boston area office is home to Netronome’s silicon design and development team, working on the company’s award winning flow processor technology. The team has extensive experience and roots in the Boston area, dating back to the Intel IXP Division and Digital Equipment Corporation.
“Netronome has experienced record year over year growth the past four years and 2011 surpassed our expectations. As we look to complete 2012, we see this momentum and product demand continuing,” said Howard Bubb, CEO of Netronome. “New England is a vibrant technology community and our expanded Boston-area office allows us to attract some of the best technical talent, which will help us continue to deliver innovative flow processing solutions.”
Netronome’s growth is fueled by the communications industry’s need for advanced flow, network, content and security processing, which Netronome has combined in a single processor based on Intel’s 22nm manufacturing process.
Netronome is a fabless semiconductor company and leader in flow processing. Netronome’s solutions include flow processing silicon, software, tools and acceleration platforms that scale from 1 to 200 Gbps. They are used by networking equipment OEMs worldwide in carrier-grade and enterprise-class communications products that require deep packet inspection, flow analysis, content processing, virtualization and security. Netronome’s processors are supported by comprehensive tools and a broad ecosystem of premier partners. Netronome’s products are developed in labs in Santa Clara, CA, Boxborough, MA and Pittsburgh, PA. To learn more about Netronome and its products, please visit www.netronome.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London