|By Business Wire||
|November 6, 2012 08:04 AM EST||
Vitesse Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ:VTSS), a leading provider of advanced IC solutions for Carrier and Enterprise networks, announced that its chief technology officer, Dr. Martin Nuss, will join operators and other industry executives in a panel discussion during the Carrier Ethernet APAC 2012 at The Mira in Hong Kong.
“Carrier Ethernet is rapidly becoming the predominant access technology in IP Edge networks,” said Martin Nuss. “Whether for carrier mobile backhaul or Enterprise cloud access, best-in-class carrier-class networking functions combined with low power and nanosecond-accurate timing synchronization are critical. Our demo and discussion at Carrier Ethernet APAC will highlight the available technologies for future-proofing IP Edge network deployments.”
Dr. Nuss will participate alongside industry experts from Telkom Indonesia, Vertel Australia, Adva Optical Networks and Accedian Networks in the “What is the business impact of CE 2.0 for mobile backhaul” panel. The panel is scheduled during the “Mobile Backhaul” stream on Wednesday, December 5, 2012, starting at 3:00 p.m. local time.
Vitesse at Carrier Ethernet APAC 2012
Vitesse will showcase a new Network Interface Device/Ethernet Access Device (NID/EAD) reference design supporting MEF CE 2.0 at the industry’s lowest power, as well as its VeriTime™ portfolio, at Carrier Ethernet APAC 2012, Stand #9. Vitesse technology experts will also host private tutorial sessions on the adoption trends, industry standards and other requirements needed for the Carrier Ethernet market.
Carrier Ethernet APAC 2012 will take place December 3-5, 2012 at The Mira, Hong Kong. Learn more about the show at carrierethernetapac.com.
Vitesse (NASDAQ: VTSS) designs a diverse portfolio of high-performance semiconductor solutions for Carrier and Enterprise networks worldwide. Vitesse products enable the fastest-growing network infrastructure markets including Mobile Access/IP Edge, Cloud Computing and SMB/SME Enterprise Networking. Visit www.vitesse.com or follow us on Twitter @VitesseSemi.
Vitesse is a registered trademark and VeriTime are trademarks of Vitesse Semiconductor Corporation in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective holders.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks