|By Business Wire||
|November 6, 2012 08:04 AM EST||
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corporation (NASDAQ: CIDM), the global leader in the digital cinema industry, announced today that it will release its second quarter fiscal 2013 financial results for the period ended September 30, 2012, on Tuesday, November 13, 2012, after the market close. A conference call and simultaneous webcast is scheduled the same day at 4:30 p.m. EST. Participating in the call will be Chris McGurk, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, and Adam Mizel, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer.
To participate in the conference call, please dial (877) 754-5303 or for international callers (678) 894-3030 at least five minutes prior to the start of the call. No passcode is required. An audio webcast of the call will be accessible at http://investor.cinedigm.com/events.cfm. To listen to the live webcast, please visit the site prior to the start of the call in order to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A replay of the call will also be available for 90 days on the Company's Website.
For those unable to participate during the live broadcast, a replay will be available beginning November 13, 2012 at 5:30 p.m. EST, through November 20, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EST. To access the replay, dial (800) 585-8367 (U.S.) or (404) 537-3406 (International) and use passcode: 56668866.
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. is a leader in providing the services, experience, technology and content critical to transforming movie theaters into digital and networked entertainment centers. The Company partners with Hollywood movie studios, independent movie distributors, and exhibitors to bring movies in digital cinema format to audiences across the country. Cinedigm's digital cinema deployment organization, state of the art distributor and exhibition software, and marketing and distribution platform for alternative content and independent films are a cornerstone of the industry's digital cinema transformation. With the April acquisition of New Video, the world's largest aggregator of independent digital content and leading distributor of quality entertainment, CIDM has created a new full service end-to-end digital studio, enabling the Company to acquire and distribute independent films and specialty content both theatrically and via digital, mobile and home media platforms. Cinedigm™ and Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp™ are trademarks of Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp www.cinedigm.com. [CIDM-F]
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London