|By Marketwired .||
|November 6, 2012 08:03 AM EST||
BRISBANE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/06/12 -- GlobalEnglish Corporation (www.GlobalEnglish.com), the leading provider of on-demand Business English solutions to advance Enterprise Fluency for global organizations, announced today the introduction of GlobalEnglish Executive Coach. This new service provides a platinum-level, one-on-one Business English coaching experience specifically designed to meet the needs of top executives. With this new offering, GlobalEnglish aligns the benefits of its world-class, premium virtual coaching solutions with the personalization and flexibility required by the world's executive elite.
"In today's business environment, top executives are expected to demonstrate their leadership to internal and external stakeholders through a variety of media. For the majority of global business situations, this requires a skillful command of Business English. GlobalEnglish Executive Coach provides the intensive skill development, personalized support, on-demand flexibility and discretion that global leaders need," said Tom Kahl, President, GlobalEnglish Corporation.
GlobalEnglish Executive Coach embraces the needs of the busy executive by offering expert personal coaching with the dual goals of maximized personalization and time efficiency. Executives are paired with a dedicated, highly-skilled Business English coach who has a rich background in both teaching and working with high-level executives. This emphasis on quality guarantees the maximum convenience, consistency and privacy for global business leaders. By using GlobalEnglish Executive Coach, executives will enjoy accelerated Business English proficiency.
GlobalEnglish Executive Coach provides a premium experience with benefits including:
- Fast-tracked Business English skill development facilitated by native-English coaches of the highest quality, with extensive experience working with executives.
- 30- or 60-minute one-on-one sessions held four or eight times per month via phone or Skype, with the flexibility that busy executives require; an intuitive web-based platform allows for coaching sessions to be easily scheduled and rescheduled on-demand.
- Deep personalization of sessions to meet the executive's specific needs, from providing help with an upcoming meeting or keynote speech to extra practice in key skill areas such as pronunciation.
- Integration with all aspects of the award-winning, on-demand multimedia learning platform, GlobalEnglish Edge for supplemental self-study at their convenience.
For more information on GlobalEnglish Executive Coach visit http://executivecoach.globalenglish.com
About GlobalEnglish Corporation
GlobalEnglish offers solutions to improve Enterprise Fluency: the communication and collaboration that drive high performance in a global economy. Enterprise Fluency depends upon the effective use of Business English. Without it, global teams are unable to successfully operate across borders, and efficiency and profitability suffer.
GlobalEnglish offers an innovative, cloud-based suite of Business English solutions specifically designed to produce immediate productivity and performance gains enterprise-wide. In blending the latest technology innovations with research on how adults effectively acquire language, GlobalEnglish provides a comprehensive solution: formal and informal Business English learning, instant on-the-job support for business tasks in English, enterprise collaboration, mobile productivity, adaptive Business English assessments, and the ability to measure usage and proficiency improvements across the company. GlobalEnglish experts located throughout the world help companies maximize the value of their investment through custom analysis and recommendations, coordinated program deployment, and ongoing support in 15 languages. Headquartered in Brisbane, California, GlobalEnglish has partnered with more than 500 of the world's leading corporations and enterprises, including BNP Paribas, Capgemini, Deloitte, GlaxoSmithKline, Hilton, John Deere, Procter & Gamble and Unisys. GlobalEnglish is owned by Pearson, the world's leading learning company.
For more information, visit www.GlobalEnglish.com.
Pearson is the world's leading learning company. Our education business combines 150 years of experience in publishing with the latest learning technology and online support. We are also part of the wider Pearson family, which includes Penguin, Dorling Kindersley and the Financial Times.
We provide education and assessment services in more than 70 countries. Our courses and resources are available in print, online and through multi-lingual packages, helping people learn whatever, wherever and however they choose. Our products are changing education practice worldwide.
At Pearson, we take learning personally. Every day our work helps learning flourish, and wherever learning flourishes, so do people.
For more information, visit www.Pearson.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher