|By Marketwired .||
|November 6, 2012 08:00 AM EST||
LITTLETON, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/06/12 -- Solutions II, a leader in IT Solutions and Services, announced today the appointment of Doug McMaster as Vice President of Services effective immediately. McMaster brings more than a decade of experience to Solutions II. His skillset in managing Hosting and Cloud Services as the Division Head and VP of Data Center Services for NTT America, ranked 29th on Fortune's Global 500 is unparalleled in the IT industry.
"Doug's wealth of global experience regarding Professional Services will be a key asset at Solutions II," states W. Todd Bowling, President and CEO of Solutions II. "In his role as Vice President of Services, he will utilize his skills to continue to build on the momentum and recent success of our nationally recognized Managed Services practice. We look forward to establishing our team under Doug's leadership and delivering best-of-breed solutions for our Clients."
"Solutions II has an exceptional reputation for delivering advanced IT services," said McMaster, "I look forward to assisting Solutions II as a leader in the industry. We will work together to provide extended Professional Services to our Clients while ensuring they reach optimal success and value from the solutions we architect."
McMaster is a seasoned Services professional with a successful track record of managing emerging Services practices into global organizations. McMaster's appointment on the Executive Management team will continue to strengthen Solutions II's position in the IT industry.
About Solutions II. Solutions II is nationally recognized for their world class innovation in virtualization, business continuance and storage optimization. Solutions II assists Clients in leveraging technologies and services to drive the cost out of IT. Solutions II's commitment to bringing best-of-breed solutions to Clients includes a professional services practice dedicated to increasing customer service levels and decreasing the time and support required for implementations to keep their clients "Performing Ahead of the Curve." For more information, please visit www.Solutions-ii.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks