|By Business Wire||
|November 6, 2012 07:01 AM EST||
F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:FFIV), the global leader in Application Delivery Networking (ADN), will bring its expertise to the LTE North America 2012 conference, taking place November 13–15 at the Fairmont Hotel in Dallas, Texas. With F5® data and Diameter solutions, Communication Service Providers (CSPs) can manage and control traffic in the data, control, and application planes to optimize their networks while providing unmatched capabilities for scale and growth.
“With the strong momentum in LTE deployments and mass market use of smartphones, there are numerous unprecedented use cases challenging CSPs,” said Sean Duggan, Director of Product Management, Service Provider Solutions at F5. “With its expertise in IP-based network solutions, DNS, and Diameter signaling, F5 has been working closely with CSPs not only to overcome these issues, but also to create opportunities for higher ARPU and richer customer experiences.”
As an expert vendor serving 9 of the top 10 fixed and mobile global operators, F5 will highlight several of the company’s solutions that provide essential core Layer 4–7 network services. Conference attendees can visit booth #40 in the exhibition area to learn how intelligent traffic steering, Diameter routing, and enhanced network visibility can help operators maintain optimal network resource management and performance.
F5 Speakers Focus on Best Practices for CSPs
As part of the main conference agenda, F5 subject matter experts will participate in the following speaking engagements. Both items listed below are part of the event’s “Handling the Mobile Data Explosion” track, and specific session locations will be available onsite.
- “The Value of Network Visibility in LTE” presentation by Tom Carter, VP of Worldwide CSP Sales, on Wednesday, November 14 at 3:05 p.m. CT.
- “Ensuring Optimal QoS through Targeted Traffic Management” panel discussion featuring Ian Smith, Senior Solution Architect, on Thursday, November 15 at 1:00 p.m. CT.
F5 Headlines “Signaling Traffic Focus Day” on Tuesday, November 13
As a gold sponsor of the event’s Handling the Signaling Storm Focus Day, F5 will lead several activities focused on some of the most pivotal issues affecting the LTE industry, including:
- “Creating Revenue Opportunities from Diameter” presentation by Joe Fried, Director of F5 Traffix Sales, on Tuesday, November 13 at 12:15 p.m. CT.
- “Optimizing the Network to Provide the Best Possible End User Experience” panel discussion featuring Misbah Mahmoodi, Product Marketing Manager, on Tuesday, November 13 at 4:00 p.m. CT.
F5® Traffix™ Signaling Delivery Controller™ (SDC™) Shortlisted for Best LTE Core Product
In addition to F5’s other event activities, the company’s Signaling Delivery Controller product is a finalist for the LTE North America Awards in the “Best LTE Core Network Product” category. Winners will be announced at an awards gala on Wednesday, November 14.
To schedule a meeting with an F5 data and Diameter expert at the show, please visit the registration page: http://bit.ly/RxyGnp.
About F5 Networks
F5 Networks, Inc., the global leader in Application Delivery Networking (ADN), helps the world’s largest enterprises and service providers realize the full value of virtualization, cloud computing, and on-demand IT. F5® solutions help integrate disparate technologies to provide greater control of the infrastructure, improve application delivery and data management, and give users seamless, secure, and accelerated access to applications from their corporate desktops and smart devices. An open architectural framework enables F5 customers to apply business policies at “strategic points of control” across the IT infrastructure and into the public cloud. F5 products give customers the agility they need to align IT with changing business conditions, deploy scalable solutions on demand, and manage mobile access to data and services. Enterprises, service and cloud providers, and leading online companies worldwide rely on F5 to optimize their IT investments and drive business forward. For more information, go to www.f5.com.
You can also follow @f5networks on Twitter or visit us on Facebook for more information about F5, its partners, and technology. For a complete listing of F5 community sites, please visit www.f5.com/news-press-events/web-media/community.html.
F5, Traffix, Signaling Delivery Controller, and SDC are trademarks or service marks of F5 Networks, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
This press release may contain forward looking statements relating to future events or future financial performance that involve risks and uncertainties. Such statements can be identified by terminology such as "may," "will," "should," "expects," "plans," "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "predicts," "potential," or "continue," or the negative of such terms or comparable terms. These statements are only predictions and actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these statements based upon a number of factors including those identified in the company's filings with the SEC.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher