|By PR Newswire||
|November 6, 2012 06:50 AM EST||
BEIJING, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- VisionChina Media Inc. ("VisionChina Media" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: VISN), one of China's largest out-of-home digital television advertising networks on mass transportation systems, today announced that it will report its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012 after the U.S. markets close on November 15, 2012. VisionChina Media's management will hold an earnings conference call at 8:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time on November 15, 2012 (9:00 a.m. Beijing/Hong Kong Time on November 16, 2012).
Dial-in details for the earnings conference call are as follows:
U.S. Toll Free: +1-866-519-4004
U.S. Toll: +1-718-354-1231
Hong Kong Toll: +852-2475-0994
International Toll: +65-6723-9381
Passcode for all regions: VisionChina Earnings Call
A replay of the conference call may be accessed by phone at the following numbers until November 23, 2012.
U.S. Toll Free: +1-855-452-5696
U.S. Toll: +1-646-254-3697
International Toll: +61-2-8199-0299
Passcode for all regions: 68442599
Additionally, a live and archived webcast of this conference call will be available on the Investor Relations section of VisionChina Media's website at http://www.visionchina.cn.
About VisionChina Media Inc.
VisionChina Media Inc. (Nasdaq: VISN) operates an out-of-home advertising network on mass transportation systems, including buses and subways. As of June 30, 2012, VisionChina Media's advertising network included 136,075 digital television displays on mass transportation systems in 20 of China's economically prosperous cities, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen, as secured by exclusive agency agreements or joint venture contract. VisionChina Media has the ability to deliver real-time, location-specific broadcasting, including news, stock quotes, weather and traffic reports, and other entertainment programming. For more information, please visit http://www.visionchina.cn.
For investor and media inquiries, please contact:
Ms. Sharon Wu
VisionChina Media Inc.
Mr. Colin Wang
Investor Relations Director
VisionChina Media Inc.
In the United States:
Ms. Jessica Barist Cohen
Ogilvy Financial, New York
SOURCE VisionChina Media Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks