|By Business Wire||
|November 6, 2012 06:35 AM EST||
Goran Begic, Sr. Product Marketing Manager at SmartBear Software, will be offering tips for improving the performance of algorithms written in Delphi inside RAD Studio XE3 at the CodeRage 7 – Delphi Developer Conference on Tuesday, November 6, 2012. He will also be presenting tips for improving algorithm performance written in C++ at CodeRage 7- C++ Developer Conference on Tuesday, December 11, 2012. Registration is free for the multi-day on-line technical conference series hosted by Embarcadero, provider of tools for application developers and database professionals.
CONFERENCE 1: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 4:00 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. PST
Goran will outline tips for improving performance of algorithms written in Delphi code at CodeRage 7 – Delphi Developer Conference.
CONFERENCE 2: Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 3:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. PST
Goran will outline tips for improving performance of algorithms written in C++ code at CodeRage 7 – C++ Developer Conference.
Register for either on-line conference at: http://forms.embarcadero.com/forms/CodeRage7Registration.
Goran brings 15 years of professional experience with various code and design verification tools ranging from manual testing and test automation to static analysis and formal verification. He has extensive experience with integrating development and testing tools into end-user processes including agile and Model-Based Design. Goran holds a master’s degree in electrical engineering (MSEE) from the University of Zagreb, Croatia.
At both conferences, each tip will be followed by an example of using the tool AQtime shipping with RAD Studio. The presentations will also focus on five typical performance problems and offer tips on how to discover and address them.
Follow Goran on Twitter @gbegicw.
About SmartBear Software
More than one million developers, testers and operations professionals use SmartBear tools to ensure the quality and performance of their desktop, mobile, Web and cloud-based applications. SmartBear products are easy to use and deploy, are affordable and available for trial at the website. Learn more about SmartBear, the company’s award-winning tools or join the active user community at http://www.smartbear.com, on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @smartbear or Google+.
All trademarks recognized.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London