|By PR Newswire||
|November 6, 2012 06:31 AM EST||
SPOKANE, WA, Nov. 6, 2012 /CNW/ - Gold Reserve Inc. (TSXV: GRZ) (NYSE-MKT: GRZ) (the "Company") announced today that it is notifying holders of approximately 1.3% of its 5.50% Senior Subordinated Convertible Notes due 2022 (the "Notes") (representing $1,080,000 in aggregate principal amount) of the extension of the "Expiration Date" of its offer ("Offer") to participate in a restructuring transaction that has been agreed to with its four largest Noteholders representing approximately 98.7% of the outstanding Notes. The Company has extended the "Expiration Date" for the Offer to 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time, on November 16, 2012.
As of November 5, 2012, Notes in the aggregate amount of $38,000 have been tendered by the holders of the $1,080,000 of outstanding Notes that are not held by the four largest Noteholders. The four largest Noteholders have delivered their Notes to the Agent for the Offer. The terms and conditions of the Offer were set forth in the Tender Offer Statement filed on Schedule TO, and the letter of transmittal and the related offer materials filed as exhibits, which were filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on September 18, 2012, as amended on October 29, 2012. The Offer, letters of transmittal and related offer documents may be obtained free of charge at the SEC's website, www.sec.gov, or by directing a request to the Company.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
"Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release."
SOURCE Gold Reserve Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks