|By Marketwired .||
|November 6, 2012 05:26 AM EST||
BUSAN, SOUTH KOREA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/06/12 -- The final touches are being put to the preparation work for 'G-STAR 2012,' an international game exhibition to be held on November 8th, 2012 at BEXCO, Busan, before the opening ceremony of the biggest-ever event. 'G-STAR 2012' is co-hosted by Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and Busan Metropolitan City, and co-organized by Korea Association of Game Industry (KAOGI) and Busan IT Industry Promotion Agency (BIPA).
'G-STAR 2012' will be the biggest one in the event's history, attracting 434 companies from 31 countries around the world -- growing more than 15% compared to last year in terms of participation. The co-organizers, KAOGI and BIPA, are showing their strong willingness to transform G-STAR into one of the world's top three game shows by designating 2012 as the first year of G-STAR 3.0, as 2012 is the first year when the event is transferred to the private sector.
KAOGI announced that it would provide every support to offer various business support programs this year as well, so that participating companies can proceed with business consultations and contracts with buyers from around the world. The association made efforts to provide an effective business consultation for participating companies by enabling them to ask questions and get advance information about other companies prior to business meetings utilizing a message transmission function between members, if they register at the renewed G-STAR website, www.gstar.or.kr, as G-STAR business observers.
Martin Kwanho Choi, Chairman of KAOGI, said, "We have prepared for this G-STAR 2012 by considering the convenience of participating companies and visitors, things to enjoy, and cultural events for families. We are planning to make G-STAR 2012 a comprehensive exhibition which combines entertainment and business embracing game industry and culture such as e-sports, game cultural festival, and game industry seminar."
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2143631
G-STAR 2012 Organizing Office
MR. JEONGHUN KIM
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher