|By PR Newswire||
|November 6, 2012 05:09 AM EST||
LONDON, November 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Would you let Barak Obama order you a glass of wine?
Announcing Summer Chimney Wine Club - Personalised Wine Discovery for Everyone
If you had to choose a celebrity to order you a glass of wine, who would you choose? Would you choose Barak Obama over Jonny Depp? Drew Barrymore over Jay-Z?
These are real questions taken from Summer Chimney - an online subscription wine club with a difference - all of the wine you receive is hand-picked by experts to reflect your personality and life.
Members start by whizzing through a simple, fun quiz carefully designed to capture personality traits and lifestyle (Depp is roughly twice as popular as Obama, luckily he's not standing for President). Then, every three months, a case of perfectly-judged wine complete with tasting notes wings its way to your door.
Every bottle of wine tells a story - from the story of the winemakers' love and toil in sun-soaked distant vineyards, to the story of the evening you uncork it - celebrations, conversations, nights to remember. Summer Chimney wants to put the soul back into wine clubs. Rather than sourcing discounted crates of any old wine, the club creates each box from scratch, tailored to the individual wine-lover.
Your personal wine prescription is a mix of algorithm-powered wizardry - generated by your quiz results - and case-by-case analysis by the in-house wine experts. You won't find your Summer Chimney wines in many supermarkets - think artisan, independent vineyards and the kinds of bottles you'd find in high-end independent wine merchants on fashionable high streets. Quality is paramount. Your tasting notes add flavour as to why each individual wine has been chosen for you - giving you a story to share when you open the bottle!
Wine Captain Tim Morgan says:
"We created Summer Chimney to be the most interesting way to buy wine online. Our primary purpose is to delight our members - wine is one of life's great pleasures, and we think it should be easy and fun to discover new wines that you'll love."
Summer Chimney Wine Club launches in the UK only on Tuesday 6th November.
How it works
- Take the online wine quiz
- Summer Chimney analyses your responses and selects 6 bottles of wine that you'll love
- Every 3 months you receive a box of these wines direct to your door.
- The subscription cost is £60 every three months, including packaging and delivery. All wine is sold at discount to shelf price.
For additional information please contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher