|By Business Wire||
|November 6, 2012 04:08 AM EST||
Magyar Telecom B.V. (“Matel B.V.”) announced today that on November 15, 2012 (at 14:00 UK time, 15:00 CET, 9:00 AM ET), Matel B.V. will host a conference call to discuss financial results for the period ended September 30, 2012.
You can participate in the conference call by dialing 800-4626-6666 (UK toll free), +1-201-689-8049 (International) or +1-877-407-9210 (U.S. toll free) and referencing “Matel B.V.”.
A webcast of the call and the presentation materials will be available on Invitel’s website at http://english.invitel.hu/ under “Press/Investor Relations”. The webcast will be available for replay until February 15, 2013. In addition, a replay of the call will be available until November 29, 2012 at 11:59 PM ET. To access the replay of the call, please dial +1-877-660-6853 (U.S. toll free) or internationally dial +1-201-612-7415 and enter account (286) followed by the replay access code (401194).
ABOUT MAGYAR TELECOM B.V.
Magyar Telecom B.V., through its subsidiary, Invitel, is one of Hungary’s leading telecommunications and info-communications service providers. It provides 20 thousand satisfied business clients with a broad portfolio of media, telecommunication, and info-communication services; on the other hand Invitel has 750 thousand residential and SOHO subscriptions on the digital TV, internet and voice services market. The number of its wholesale partners exceeds 250. In its customer service offices, called “Telepoints”, Invitel is directly available to residential customers at 27 different sites throughout Hungary, while the work of business partners is supported by skilled account managers through continuous personal communication. The Company is headquartered in Budaörs.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher